Thursday, September 13, 2012

2 Month Check up!

Pin It Saw the Doctor today for my 8 week post op visit! He's happy with my weight loss! His words were, "You're making my job too easy!" haha. I'm down 42 lbs, weighed in at 250lbs today!

I don't have to see him again until the end of November.

One bad thing that happened today...I was so hungry after my appointment, and I was in a hurry to get home and eat something--well, my husband forgot to bring his lunch to work so he asked if I would grab him a salad from Carl's Jr. I ordered his salad as well as two "street tacos" in chicken. I've had chicken tacos since surgery, figured it wouldn't do any harm. Man, I was wrong!! I must have eaten them way too fast because they came right back up...while I was driving!!!! I made most if it into the empty bag...but the rest went straight down my shirt! Ugh. Yuck :(

Now it's dinner time... going to eat some sun dried tomato Tilapia that I bought pre seasoned from Costco. It's really good but I wish I knew the nutrition facts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...