Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in 9/19/12

Pin It Today was my weigh in day (my bi-weekly weigh in). I lost .6lbs. I'm down to 249.4. I was hoping for at least a whole pound, but I'll take it. I have to admit I'm still not exercising daily. I feel so incredibly lazy :(

Tomorrow I'm cutting my hair. Right now it's getting pretty long and it's annoying me! I think I'm going to go semi-short...and then touch up my blonde after I cut it.

I've become very addicted to Pinterest....I've finally started using some of the things I've been pinning, including recipes, a magnetic food calendar to help plan for meals, and a face scrub that is suppose to give you "glowing skin." Well, I did it yesterday. It made my skin really smooth. I guess you should only do it once or twice a week though, because it can be a little harsh.



Take 3 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 tablespoon water, mix. Apply to face in circular motion. Let it sit for 5 minutes, wash off with warm water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...