Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First compliment at work

Pin It Today I got my first compliment at work about my weight! Most people I work with don't know that I've had the gastric sleeve.

Today at lunch a co worker came up to me (and I can tell she didn't know how to approach me) and said, "You look really good, you've lost a lot of weight. I couldn't even tell if that was you. And your hair is getting so long, you look great!" And it was from someone that I've maybe exchanged a few words with in the last 2 years I've worked there....it was unexpected and much appreciated.

On a side note, I tried on a pair of "skinny" jeans that I bought about two years ago, and they were realllllly tight when I bought them and I barely fit into them at that time, and then I grew out of them to were I could not even begin to button them--well, I put them on yesterday and they fit so good!! I can't wait for cooler weather so I can wear them, hopefully they will still fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...