Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blackened Lemon Pepper Tilapia

Pin It
This was so good!

What you need:
  • Tilapia (depending on your # of servings, adjust the # of tilapia, I usually do one per person, even though that is too much for me, I save my other half for leftovers!)
  • Lemon Pepper
  • Garlic Powder
  • Season Salt
  • Fresh Lemons or Lemon juice
  • Olive Oil
I do not measure the seasonings, what you want to do is pour a good amount of the lemon pepper and garlic powder (enough to coat at least one side of each fish) and the season salt you do not want to over do it, because it will be extremely salty, so I use about 1/4 of what I used with the other seasonings. Coat the fish in the seasonings.

Using a frying pan, put a small amount of olive oil, and once hot, place the fish in the pan. If you only seasoned one side, put the seasoned side down. Cook for about 3-4 mins on each side.

Garnish with a lemon for extra lemon flavor, or lemon juice on the side. I served mine with a side of creamed spinach from Green Giant, the one in the frozen section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...